What qualifications must my business enterprise meet
to be eligible for a FCBBIC loan?
To qualify for a FCBBIC loan, your business enterprise must
meet the following criteria:
- At least 75% black owned and controlled (owners must
be Legal U.S. Permanent Residents)
- Organized to engage in commercial transactions.
- Agree to provide the FCBBIC with all information deemed
necessary for assistance.
- From experience or research, the principal(s) shall demonstrate
a basic knowledge of his and/or her industry or business.
- The business must meet regulatory requirements, i.e.
permits, zoning, etc.
- The First Coast Black Business Investment Corporation
loans must create or maintain employment opportunities.
- All applicants considered for loans must complete a FCBBIC
applicant and pay a non-refundable $50.00 application fee.
- Must meet all other requirements as outlined by the Loan
and Investment Committee.